European Connected Health Alliance – ECHA (UK)
The European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance) is an initiative designed to support and promote the wider adoption of healthcare and wellbeing (including sports and fitness) products, services, applications and innovation. In bringing together commercial, academic and healthcare stakeholders, ECHAlliance facilitates focused leadership for the development of ‘Connected and mHealth’ markets and practices across Europe and beyond.
The ECHAlliance is focused on
· The transformation of Healthcare Delivery to enhance the quality and effectiveness of care.
· The development of the ‘Connected and mHealth Economy’ to enable innovation and sustainable investment in the expansion of healthcare.
ECHAlliance has four primary functions
· * Promotion of Connected and mHealth – to provide leadership, education and focus supporting European and global implementation of Connected and mHealth Technologies.
· * Development of Connected and mHealth Capabilities – to secure and engage in collaborative research and development and a range of field implementation projects utilising shared workspace and support facilities.
· * Participant/Member Support – to support the strategic and tactical marketing and business development needs of ECHAlliance members.
· * Education – to develop and provide educational opportunities to support the uptake and deployment of Connected and mHealth Technologies.